Cardigan: Glassons (same as last week)
Top: K-mart (it's a maternity one... oops, I think I need to go shopping or do some sewing...)
Skirt: Salvation Army
Belt: St Vinnies
Stockings: K-mart
No shoes: lets face it, nobody really wears shoes at home do they?
I'm never quite sure about this skirt. It has good days and bad days because of the really big hip pockets that at times make me look 3 sizes bigger than I am. I think today might be a good day though.
Want to join in? Pop on over to Clares and post your link!

I like it, especially the belt! Nice smile :)
ReplyDeleteI like it too! An all-round lovely outfit :) Definitely a good day for the skirt.
ReplyDeleteOur Big Adventure
I love the blue on blue, it is very styley!
ReplyDeleteLove the outfit and also love the new header! How cute! Still need one of your hoodies for my girl I think! Are you taking commissions these days? Time for sewing or not so much? Let me know... Eleanor NEEDS one!
ReplyDeleteActually the one I want is still on felt... Hopefully it's still there next week as I have spent all my money at the opshops this week...
ReplyDeleteI like the skirt, think it really suits you.
ReplyDeleteI think the skirt is a winner, but I know what you mean about clothing that has good and bad days - alot of my dresses have those.
ReplyDeleteLoving that colour on you again this week.
the skirt is great. also love the belt. i think i need to get some belts
ReplyDeleteLovely, that colour really suits you. x
ReplyDeleteAnother gorgeous outfit! I *love* the spring-y colours and that skirt is awesome.
ReplyDelete