Wednesday, September 22, 2010
wardrobe wednesday
Hello! I can't believe another week has flown by so quickly. Looking back over my wardrobe wednesday posts, it occured to be that there is not really that much brightness going on, so this week I wanted to share the fact that I don't just wear pastels, neutrals and a seafoam green cardigan! I wore this yesterday, for no particular reason other than that I wanted to wear a pretty dress.
Dress: Vintage hand me down from my Mum! She was a stylie chick back in the day. (hi mum... not that I'm saying you aren't now... xx). It's shirred through the back and desperately need re-elasticating but it's just one of those things I haven't got round to.
Cardi: Jeans west.
Belt: thrifted
3/4 tights: I cut the tag off because it irritated me while I was pegnant. They're either Glassons or Cotton-on
Shoes: No 1 shoes. the toes are all saggy because these are the ones I broke... and tried to fix. (jeeze Kristin, they were only $10. Stop being such a hamu...)
If you want to join in, pop over to Clare's and see what it's all about!
I'll be back later today with a Kids Clothes Week update. Happy Wednesday! x
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
What a lovely dress!! Very bright & pretty indeed :) A very fine score from your Mum's stash!
ReplyDeleteOur Big Adventure
Super dooper dress! And I'm a cheapskate too - I'm forever super goo-ing no1 shoe warehouses flats back together to try and get another week or two out of them. No shame in the game!
ReplyDeletelove the dress beautiful
ReplyDeleteno fringe??! your style is so flexible :)
ReplyDeletePS you have my parents' old couch!
Gorgeous! Very bright and spring-y!
ReplyDeleteAren't tights handy for wearing with a skirt when you're chasing the kiddo's around and crawling about on the floor... good old tights have saved my dignity more than once! xo
Very pretty. I like the contrast between the pastel coloured dress and the dark cardi.
ReplyDelete