Tuesday, August 31, 2010

seven months




photos obviously taken on a happier day a couple of weeks ago, before their colds really got a hold of them.

Today, Baby Archer (as you get called around these parts), you are seven months old. You are growing into such a placid and tolerant little boy. Not only do you look like your Daddy, but you are his personality through and through. Your sense of humor is starting to shine as is your curiosity for everything around you! You have your own little way of getting around (a sort-of commando crawl but more sideways and backwards) but crawling is going to happen any day or week now... you are so close!!
The major milestone for us this month has been my being able to eat dairy products again (yay!). You no longer grump all day when I've had them... but I'm still not about to let you start eating them yourself in a hurry.
We are still waiting to try out that swim, so please get better soon!

(I got over myself and took the boys to the doctor finally this morning. Ear infections galore for both of them, poor boys.)

1 comment:

  1. Such handsome boys! Sorry to hear they have ear infections :o( Hope they will be all better soon!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments! I try to reply to as many as I can so please check back. :o)