Tuesday, September 14, 2010

fathers day (finally)

Yes, I know it's a bit late but I finally finished the other half of Lukes fathers day present just before the weekend and thought I'd share here.

I'm more than a little bit addicted to Deer at the moment... lucky Luke likes them too.




He put it on this morning and within the hour it was covered in toothpaste, baby sick and cooking marks. Although the cooking marks might have been from when he made dinner last night. He is Master Chef in this house, afterall.

The first present (the one he actually got on time, haha...) was a portrait of the boys done by the lovely Stella. Thanks Stella!!!





Anyway, back to the hoodie... that's one item for Luke on that grand old list of mine, now to dream up 9 more. Heh. As well as 500 more things for the boys and myself. Awesome (not).

3 comments:

  1. Hoodie looks GREAT! You're clever. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh I looooove that hoodie! If you haven't started on Eleanor's one yet you are more than welcome to do a deer! If not, maybe I will commission a man sized one at a later date - as in when you have some time for sewing...

    ReplyDelete
  3. You could make heaps making man-clothing. If I had a dollar for everytime I've been asked if I make mens hoodies over the last few years I'd never need to make another hoodie again. There are soooo few cool handmade mens things about (if you don't count screen printed store-bought tees..). He's a lucky fellow.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments! I try to reply to as many as I can so please check back. :o)