Wednesday, February 29, 2012

leapling

Today is my Birthday. Pretty stoked to be finally turning 7...
 (or 28.)

Today my lovely bought me breakfast and a cuppa in bed before he had to start work early for the day. 

Today I am going to ignore the (majority of) the housework and enjoy chilling out with my boys and the belly ~ which itself turns 24 weeks today.

  

Today I am going to sit with some knitting for a while and dream about what I am going to get my needles into next.

Today I am going to try not to stress over the huge amount of sewing-machinist work I have to complete for a friend and spend some time working on something pretty for me.


I am going to stare at my pretty new/old lamp that has been in storage at my mums since my Nana passed 4 1/2 years ago. ~ not sure whether to keep or change that shade though...
 
 

Today I am getting excited for a date night with Luke. And trying  not to stress over a messy house that I know the baby-sitter/landlord/my dad will definitely get antsy about....




And today I am wearing my adorable new bracelet from my Mum. Because this day is pretty special for her too, you know.
 
Hope you are all having a lovely leap day. Because even  if you weren't born on this day, it's pretty special to have an extra day ~ a bit more time in the year to enjoy. xx

6 comments:

  1. Hi Kristin!
    Happy 28th Birthday! I too, will join you in turning 28, come April 1st..so we pretty close in age/similarities but I think you started things sooner than I. I have 2 little boys also, (not planning on a 3rd JUST yet...give it a little time) my boys are a tad younger than yours, 2 & 6 months:) Im not sure if Ive ever commented, but I just wanted to say Hi and happy birthday...your'e a talented sewer lady! I also look at your friends? blogs, Rhiannons, Dee's, and a few blogs from Sydney also, just to name a few.
    Hope you have a beaut day!
    Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday Kristin - enjoy all those boys of yours (hope you get some sweet little birthday kicks from your youngest guy). have an awesome date night
    XO

    ps can't wait to see your dress - that fabric looks totally gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow, happy birthday to you! That birth date makes you quite unique in a very cool way, you know :o) I was just thinking about that the other day, imagine if our baby arrived on the 29th Feb! That would be tomorrow for us over here. Probably won't, but it was kind of a fun thought :o)

    Enjoy your special day x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy 7th/28th Birthday Kristin! I hope you have had a wonderful day filled with love, laughter and happiness! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy birthday lovely!
    Sounds like it was full of all the things it should have been full of (and contained the necessary down points to make it realistic. hah), food, hugs, jewellery, sewing.. sounds pretty fab to me.
    Enjoy the wedding this weekend, can't wait to see pics of the dress (and the new bling?!) in action xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments! I try to reply to as many as I can so please check back. :o)