Friday, February 3, 2012

boy style friday returns! :: summer stripes and shorty shorts

yep, you read right... I'm bringing it back! I kind of miss having a regular feature and everyone knows how passionately I feel about boy's clothing (even more so now with another wee-man on the way!) so Boy Style Friday is back again.

now the lovely Dee has set out to start a Revolution! and of course as I have been an advocate for getting those knees out since way back when, of course I am joining in! notorious short-roller, guilty as charged.

IMG_8434 

something else I'm pretty guilty of is accidentally dressing the boys in almost matching getup. ok, so maybe it's not accidental but boy it's hard to stay away from those stripes when they look so good!

IMG_8432

IMG_8438


IMG_8431

Finley wears :: hat, pumpkin patch (old). tee, cotton on kids (sale rack). shorts, made by me (up-cycled jeans!). shoes, k-mart ~ hand painted by me.

IMG_8440 

Archer wears :: hat, pumpkin patch (sale rack). neckalce, bambeado. tee, k-mart. shorts, t&t (sale rack). jandals, pumpkin patch (sale rack).

You can read more on my reasons, motivations and theories for Boy Style here and here

4 comments:

  1. Absolutely gorgeous...Archer is such a little man now. Jx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute! I love stripes on my little boy too ... and I love the hats. But I am mystified as to how you managed to get them to pose/ stand still so well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Archer looks so cute in that 3rd to last pic, Nwwww, love the new header too! Hows your wee puku?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gotta say I'm pretty excited about boy clothes with our little one on the way. I bought some super cute clothes for him the other day to get us started for the first few months - all off the sale rack and I just love all the stripes and plaids!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments! I try to reply to as many as I can so please check back. :o)