I did it!!

It took a week longer than I'd hoped.... turns out threading in all those ends took 100 years longer than I'd anticipated.

funny thing is that it is so much bigger than Junebug needs and had I have known, I could have finished it a few weeks ago! At least doubled over in a bassinette it will be super-warm and it can be used for the cot too.

I think I'm a bit addicted to making these hexies now though because I already want to make one each for the boys. Encouraged by the fact that Finny keeps wrapping himself in Junebugs blanket. I'll be eagerly anticipating the next box of scraps that comes my way!
Hexagon how-to from here and you can veiw my Ravelry details here.
Hexagon how-to from here and you can veiw my Ravelry details here.
I LOVE IT SO MUCH I WANT TO STEAL IT! Really. Such a good job, you've done. LOVE!!!
ReplyDeleteah beautiful well done!!
ReplyDeleteawwwesome!! it looks so great Kristin...lucky little Junebug :)
ReplyDeleteAbsolutely gorgeous!
ReplyDeleteIt's lovely, aren't hexies awesome?!
ReplyDeleteVery cleaver you amazing wee Mama! Love the colours, now when do we get a puku shot?????
ReplyDelete