Wednesday, February 15, 2012

twenty two weeks

22 week belly ~ in the drizzle

Originally I'd thought I would do a full body shot again this week and perhaps even participate in Wardrobe Wednesday. BUT the return of the double chin and terrible lighting (thanks rainy day!) resulting in awful shots put an end to that idea. So instead you get a lovely shot of my new (super cheap $5!!) sandals and a Dee inspired belleh shot.

22 week belly 

Hello in there!!!

7 comments:

  1. so totally gorgeous!

    i can no longer see my feet in my belly shots! haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute Belly you have! and Ca-ute Sandals! $5.00 (new? Thrifted?) where from!?

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE the sandals- what a gorgeous colour... and a gorgeous belly of course!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooooer - love the sandals!! And the belleh! (Cluuuuck)

    And the new blog header :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the sandals (great colour!) and a gorgeous belly.

    ReplyDelete
  6. cute! And *snap* - same sandals! Go Warewhare!

    Also LOVE your wee knitted things, that bebe will be well dressed, of course!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Helllloooo little Junebug! What a cute wee bump you're sporting.

    And I'm with Stella, your babe is going to be incredibly well dressed. You've been sooo busy with the knitting (either that or you are the fastest knitter in the west? ). It all looks so lovely.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments! I try to reply to as many as I can so please check back. :o)