I braved the poor lighting and the double chins today...
also braving a glimpse into my messy house ~~ what you don't see on the left is horrendous!!

This week I'm really starting to feel like this is number 3. The pelvis isnt' holding out so well so I'm thinking it might be time to quit those 2hr jaunts around the streets/shops, pushing a heavy buggy, while Finley is at kindy 3 times a week. Pregnancy insomnia is rife and the migranes have also made an unwelcome return. GAH. the joys of pregancy...
Some weeks it feels like a mistake having another bub right now. Archer is at a difficult stage, Finley is due to start morning kindy right on when baby is due and the dream of owning our own home feels like chasing rainbows with everyday expenses rising. But I do know this will pass once I can gaze into this boys face and smell his milky sweetness.
On a more positive note, the bug is a wriggly one and had finally started giving me good boots, so Luke can finally feel him jumping around in there. (Finley has tried but never feels anything, poor kid!!)I love that Luke gets to be able to bond with his boy now ~ it's so much more real for him. And seeing his face when baby kicks just makes my heart swell.

outfit details :: cardi, thrifted (glassons originally). tee, kmart. skirt, the warehouse. shoes, thrifted.
Beautiful tiny pea in an equally beautiful pod!
ReplyDelete