Sunday, February 5, 2012

weekend crochet

IMG_8458 

I've had a sickly tot this weekend who's not let me venture far from his make-shift bed on the couch, so I've been making the most of it and finished the last of the 70 odd hexys for my blanket (which was started waaay back here when I thought it'd just end up a cushion!). Originally I was thinking cot size but as my box of scraps has rapidly diminished, I'm just settling for bassinet/pram size.

I'm pretty excited at the prospect of getting it finished this weekend so I can move on to other projects on my list!

IMG_8461 

turns out joining these rows together is pretty tough on the hands... yeowch! 

(also, while I'm on the subject of craftiness ~~ if you think I've been slacking off on my 2012 creative goals, I totally haven't... I've SO much to show but time hasn't allowed me to photograph. fingers crossed for this week.)

1 comment:

  1. Clever! I think I will add 'learn to crochet' to my list of goals for next year.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments! I try to reply to as many as I can so please check back. :o)