Monday, February 20, 2012

boy style.... (monday!)

I've been having some issues getting pics of the boys in 'nice' clothes during the week lately (mainly because F lives in his kindy clothes or his lightening mcqueen shirt) So I'm moving Boy Style to a monday so I've got the whole weekend to organise myself! That and I have something else planned for Fridays soon, so you'll have to keep an eye out.


boy style

Finley wears :: tee, cotton on kids (2nd summer out of this one!). shorts, made by me. jandals, number one shoes.

I'm really into shorts as statements at the moment. Who says shorts have to be plain/neutral/boring and the tee the main focus?? I've actually had these ones of Finley's on the WIP pile for a while and he dug them out while I was sorting through it and requested to wear them, so needless to say they were finished off and he loves them! Despite the look on his face...


boy style 

Archer wears :: singlet, farmers. shorts, made by me. hat, pumpkin patch. jandals, kmart. teething beads, bambeado. and I can't forget his best friend Doudou (a gift).

Archer is rocking the hand-me-downs this week. Everything he is wearing (and does wear most days) minus his beads and his doudou, was his big brothers. As is usually the way with little brothers isn't it?? And as for the scrawny arms and tan-lines, we are trying to embrace those..... (anybody have any tips on getting kids to eat protein????)

1 comment:

Thank you for your lovely comments! I try to reply to as many as I can so please check back. :o)