


So I realise it's been a whole week since my last post and firstly I'd just like to say thank you for your lovely birthday wishes! I had a fantastic day with my boys, was surprised by the Luke who came home from work early bearing gold jewellery and new music, and was treated to a lovely dinner. Although Finley was pretty concerned over the lack of cake ~ apparently when you are four it isn't a birthday unless you have cake!
a few other things going on 'round here...
- We've been watching our many (30 odd!) Monarch Caterpillars grow big and fat while decimating our swan plants and trying to catch them while they're making chrysalis. I'm scared I'm turning into the crazy caterpillar lady...
- I've taken on some machinist work for my BFF's work (nothing exciting ~ just hunting apparel) which was meant to be a small favour but has snowballed into an almost part time job and I'm not sure how I'm meant to have time for anything else in my life. especially considering all I want to do is knit and sew bebe things...
- My Dad got married to his partner of 5 years. The ceremony was beautiful, even though it rained, but it was also the weirdest wedding I've ever been to in my life. I guess when you get married in your 50's it just isn't that big of a deal??? who knows...
- Our laptop keeps trying to die and we have no money for a new one right now and that makes me very afraid...
- the belleh is 25 weeks today. Just 15 weeks to go. uhhhhm???? what?!?!? somehow in the next 15 weeks we need to save $3000, get approved for a mortgage, buy a house, move and I have get my restricted drivers license. Somehow I can see none of the above happening.
So yep. Busy stuff around here, hence the lack of posting. Not sure if I'll be back regularly for a while, but I'll definately try and be back this afternoon with a Wardrobe Wednesday post! x
Eep -- that's a hectic 15 weeks you've got ahead! AH!
ReplyDeleteWhat a lovely ring... and a lovely day... Great post - made me get the warm fuzzies and now I want to go and give my big 6 year old a cuddle but she's asleep.
ReplyDeleteKate (kittie444@hotmail.com)
DON'T YOU DARE MOVE INTO A NEW HOUSE THE WEEK YOU'RE DUE. (Just sayin').
ReplyDeleteAlso, if it's any consolation, you may be the Crazy Caterpillar Lady but I am the Loopy Leafy Stick Insect Lady...