
I hadn't originally intended on doing weekly updates but I've had a few people ask how the bump is doing...
So here he is!


I can't decide if I'm bigger than last time or not. (not that it matters... just curiosity!). How are things going?? Well, junebug is a wriggly one, I'm pretty tired but much more comfortable than I remember being 1st and 2nd time round. That being said I still feel like a bowling ball stuck on two twigs. and we are only halfway there!

details :: cardi, glassons. tank, cotton on. shorts, farmers. earrings, farmers. shoes, the warehouse.
What a lovely neat bump you have there! Looking gorgeous.
ReplyDeleteYou look gorgeous, your outfit is simple but looks really lovely. I am still in love with yellow/mustard! PS ~ love the new header! x
ReplyDeleteYou look wonderful!! Agreed with Clare - love the new header too :)
ReplyDeletei love that you wear short shorts!!...so cute!!
ReplyDeletegorgeous little bump you have there.. :)))
Very, very cute! loving the mustard and denim combo, very casual chic : )
ReplyDelete