Wednesday, June 15, 2011

wardrobe wednesday

nothing spectacular from me this week...

IMG_6496

IMG_6517

Tee :: Cotton On
Cardi :: Thrifted
Necklace :: Me (a stray pendant and an old swallow charm on a ribbon)
Jeans :: Kmart 
Boots :: Number One Shoes

I think I really need to invest some money in a decent pair of jeans. Some that cover that 'mummy tummy' when I want to just wear a tee shirt you know? Because when trying to choose a photo out of my many shots, in most of them I looked about 3 months pregnant (which I am most certainly not!). My days in low cut jeans are finally coming to an end. That or I need to about a million sit ups and that aint going to be happening any time soon.

edit: forgot to add that if you want to see more great wardrobes, pop on over to Clares.

3 comments:

  1. That blue is really lovely on you :) Looking very nice indeed! Great boots too!

    I've had to ditch all of my jeans, they looked just shocking on me (even before getting hapu again!), I think my jeans wearing days are behind me ;) You however still look great, and definitely not hapu!

    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the colour of the necklace. And yea I know what you mean about the mummy tummy...I always breathe in for my WW pictures sshhh don't tell any one!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments! I try to reply to as many as I can so please check back. :o)