uh, yeah. kind of took a week off there unintentionally... just thought I'd drop in to share a few goings on of the moment.
1. my camera batteries died AGAIN. so I threw a hissy fit and didn't buy any more til today. thats what you get when you don't have rechargables I guess.
2. Finley is currently obsessed with babies growing in tummies. so much so that today he was convinced I am growing a baby in my tummy (to clarify, I am not). it's really funny but also slightly disturbing.
3. I have been walking for 30 - 45mins, 3 to 4 times a week for the last 3 weeks and I finally get what people mean about feeling good after exercise. but that could also be the vitamin B I've been taking, l.o.v.e those happy pills.
4. yes, no WW from me today. besides the camera being dead, I've been rocking my trackies all week and we don't need that on the internet!
5. despite having thursdays to myself, I still can't get really inspired over sewing. my new machine just isn't the same as the husky was.
6. I've been rearranging the furniture. because a change is as good as a new home isn't it? yeah maybe not quite, but for now it will do.
fingers crossed I pull it together enough for a more interesting post tomorrow...
1. get rechargables! (what size?)
ReplyDelete2. pretty gutted about the clarification (and still kinda hoping it's just a bluff)
3. i NEED to exercise, my arms are making me want to hurl.
4. been waiting for your WW all day.... :(
5. so don't sew. knit or rearrange furniture.
6. change is GOOD :)
x