Wednesday, June 8, 2011

wardrobe wednesday

IMG_6442

IMG_6453


ummm, hi!  ... I seem to be good at taking extended weekends at the moment.
anywhoo, heres my WW for this week!

Dress :: Cotton On
Tee :: Glassons
Cardi :: Thrifted (one of those vintage polyester numbers)
Headband :: Heartfelt
Tights :: Kmart
Boots :: Number 1 Shoes.

I'll be back later today to show you all know what I've been up to of late!

7 comments:

  1. been waiting for your post :)... totally LOVE how you've put this outfit together. and ADORE those headbands from HF too - my hand hovered over the "purchase" button for sometime :)

    you are too cute X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super pretty!! Everything about your outfit is perfect :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. cuteness! that headband really suits you :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. wish my legs looked that good in boots!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute dress, you look sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOAH. that headband = so very wonderful. And it suits you so well! Does it have a bit of elastic at the back? or is it an actual headband?
    I love the boots too, and am joining in on the leg envy.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks fab Kristin, so pleased you like it. Your boots and fantastic.J.xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments! I try to reply to as many as I can so please check back. :o)