Wednesday, June 8, 2011

a birthday gift for nanny

IMG_6425

IMG_6429

>IMG_6428 

My mum celebrated one of the big 'O' birthdays over the weekend and I (in typical Kristin fashion) still had not done anything about a gift come friday morning. After the panic over lack of time and funds passed I got my thinking cap on and came up with two little portraits of the boys. Unfortunately real life drawing doesn't come as naturally to me as it used to but after much cussing under breath I finally managed to come up with something that kind of resembles the boys.

And of course I couldn't get rid of the draft copies, so I  framed them up too for us to keep.




IMG_6465 

for more creative deliciousness be sure to pop over to Our Creative Spaces

7 comments:

  1. Great idea Kristin! They look awesome :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so much cooler than anything you would have bought for her! I bet she absolutely loved them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are great! Excellent work! And love your Heartfelt headband too, I'm seriously eyeing those up!

    ReplyDelete
  4. cool! love the watercolour behind... !

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sometimes it is hard to get hte mojo back but they look lovely
    Mxoxoox

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments! I try to reply to as many as I can so please check back. :o)