Looking at this, I cant believe how sunny it was here this morning. Right now it is cold, bleak and threating to destroy my weekend flying solo with the horrible 'r' word.
cardigan: shanton (it's ancient)
dress: glassons (also ancient)
tee: cotton on
tights: farmers
boots: number one shoes
headband: made by me
dress: glassons (also ancient)
tee: cotton on
tights: farmers
boots: number one shoes
headband: made by me
blaringly huge spot on my chin that I am trying not to look depressed about: all itself.
I'm really into fabric headbands at the moment, they distract from my horrible 'in-between long and short' hair. I just wish it would grow, grow, GROW! (but not my fringe though ~ is it possible for the front part of your hair to grow faster than the back??)
Looking good! - love the tights :)
ReplyDeleteI'm wearing mine today too, trying to brighten up my day despite only about 3 hours sleep, germs germs germs and crappy weather. Here's hoping for a good weekend all round!! xox
I'm wearing a cardigan the same colour, for pretty much all the same reasons as Clare. Good ole Winter. Oh, and I'm okay that it's raining now - as long as it gets itself all rained out by Sunday. Not holding my breath though. Have a good weekend lovey x
ReplyDeletewoah, sunshine! how'd you wrangle that??
ReplyDeletesuper cute as always X