How pretty!! I love it!
oh i love the yellow/mustard w black and white :)
Adorable! Love the colour of the font, and the wee birds, especially. so nice and bright and cheerful.
SWOOOOOON!!!! Chevrons, mustard, cute little birdies...whats not to love! You make me feel like a makeover...x
I flicked over and was all like "ooooooooooh cool!" even before I saw your post was asking what we think. Make sense? To further Clarify I LOVE it! Well done you
Love the chevron background and mustard yellow! :)
It's gorgeous - I like it all but the little birdies are my favourite :-)
Very cute! I assume you drew them yourself? Looks like the same style as your hand drawn kettle! Love it! :)
LOVE the makeover!
VERY COOL!!
Thank you for your lovely comments! I try to reply to as many as I can so please check back. :o)
How pretty!! I love it!
ReplyDeleteoh i love the yellow/mustard w black and white :)
ReplyDeleteAdorable! Love the colour of the font, and the wee birds, especially. so nice and bright and cheerful.
ReplyDeleteSWOOOOOON!!!! Chevrons, mustard, cute little birdies...whats not to love! You make me feel like a makeover...x
ReplyDeleteI flicked over and was all like "ooooooooooh cool!" even before I saw your post was asking what we think. Make sense? To further Clarify I LOVE it! Well done you
ReplyDeleteLove the chevron background and mustard yellow! :)
ReplyDeleteIt's gorgeous - I like it all but the little birdies are my favourite :-)
ReplyDeleteVery cute! I assume you drew them yourself? Looks like the same style as your hand drawn kettle! Love it! :)
ReplyDeleteLOVE the makeover!
ReplyDeleteVERY COOL!!
ReplyDelete