Hat :: Made by me
Overalls :: thrifted
Longsleeve tee :: gift from a friend
Striped tee :: Fins hand me down (originally Kmart)
Legwarmers :: won via kiwi mummy blogs
Shoes :: Kmart
This is the last boys style friday from me for a little while... getting a bit hard to get enthusiastic over cute outfits when the weather is really only any good for trakkies, hoodies and gumboots at the moment. And while the combination can look cute, it's not really very exciting now is it? Boys style will be back sometime soon but perhaps just not so regular (feeling like it's all getting a bit repetitive).
Happy Friday! x


Oh we'll miss these posts but I know how it gets! I love that hat so much!!
ReplyDeleteOh noooo! Will definitely be missing these too! I love what you've started, makes me look forward to friday (and encourages me to dress Eleanor in her sweet things, rather than just tights and a hoodie)... Archer looks gorgeous (as usual) and I totally look forward to the return of Boy Style Friday
ReplyDeleteI will add my name to the list of 'people who will miss Kristins Boy style Friday'. But I completely understand, hell it's hard enough to get myself dresses most days!
ReplyDelete