A couple of days ago I finally finished one of the many works in progress I've had on the go for over a year. I nearly didn't post about it because I'm not completely happy with it (the shade of brown is all wrong for a start but I just couldn't get it right) but it's hanging on the wall anyway as a reminder that I CAN finish things if I put my mind to it.
Next on the list: the many unfinished knitted projects I have lying around... or maybe I might start a granny hexagon blanket....

Love this! Very cute!!
ReplyDeleteI think the blue was a really good choice, very cool. You're such an all-rounder.. drawing, sewing, baking, knitting.. what can't you do?!
ReplyDeleteGood to see you started the hexagon blanket ;) Haha! Love looking at posts in hindsight!!
ReplyDeleteAnd I LOVE this. You should (if you wanted to) make a female doe to hang next to it :) They could be lovers and you could name them Murray and Vanessa :)