When the lovely Stella put it out "there" for test-drivers for a new envelope, I jumped at the chance. I LOVE snail mail (doesn't everyone)... and I love making snail mail look pretty. You can't get prettier than swans in my books. (Shame it's not offset by something nicer than my scratched dinner table, but nice furniture/tablecloths and 2 year old boys really don't gel).
Check out Frank and Dean's felt store, or their online store for more super-cool stationary... my personal favourites are the postcards and Stella's custom portraits are to *die* for ~ one super-talented lady!
Thanks Kristin! You so didn't have to write all those nice things, but I totally appreciate it all the same! Warm fuzzies!
ReplyDeleteGorgeous. I also love swans in art form, even ballet form, just don't get me near the real life Rotorua swans. Thems what nightmares are made of. Thanks for having us today lovely!
ReplyDelete