Wednesday, August 11, 2010

sunbeam




Nothing like a good old sunbeam to prompt a bit of procrastination. Seriously I have sooo much to catch up on, but I just can't bring myself to do any of it when there is a perfectly good sunbeam going to waste on the livingroom floor. The husband says I'm like a house cat. Hopefully I smell better, and leave significantly less fur about the place.


On another note, look at this guy!!!



I missed him with his knees up under his bottom, they slipped out just as I took the photo, darnit. Looks like crawling is going to happen even sooner than I thought! (and I'm going to have to watch where I leave my cups of tea from now on!! oopsie.).




4 comments:

  1. Oh wow! He really wants to get moving doesn't he! 2nd babies are always on step ahead. Gorgeous. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, look at him! It's going to be no time at all before he's away! Interesting to hear what you said about too much tummy time keeping Archer from rolling from his back to his tummy. I'll keep that in mind. Abbey has actually rolled from her tummy to her back before - only a handful of times - it's not like she knows *how* to do it, just sometimes she's got herself into a position where she can tip herself over to the side and flip right over - usually when she gets really frustrated and sick of being in her tummy.

    I love sitting in the sun, too, especially in the winter. Our house doesn't have any floor to ceiling glass and I miss it. We do have a glass screen door so I open the front door and let the light stream in, but it's really only the dog that gets to enjoy that little spot (and keep an eye on the squirrels outside!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. a cup of tea in the sun, so wonderful and also free !!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your tights. What are you making with the yo-yos?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments! I try to reply to as many as I can so please check back. :o)