Saturday, August 28, 2010

Vintage Baby Swap.

So a little while ago I (in a spur of the moment sort of way) signed up for the Vintage Baby Swap that Stella was organising. Well a couple of weeks ago I recieved a very wonderful and generous parcel from my swap partner Allana. Here's just some of the lovely items she sent:

hahah... not the baby, I just thought it was a cute photo...

goodies!

vintage books and a lovely wooden cow toy.

vintagey style boys clothes.

It was immaculately packaged up, adorned with cute stickers amazing little details and she even included extra goodies. I really feel horrible as I was soooo late getting things together and was in such a hurry I took crappy photo's. I had to improvise as my local oppy's didn't pull through like I thought they would, besides a few books. Any way Allana let me know it has arrived, so I can share it all with the world now...



vintage books including one of my childhood favourites.

dress made from a vintage sheet for Allana's daughter ~ fingers crossed it fits!



The end result of all those blimmin YO-YO's!
Thanks so much Allana! I'm so glad it arrived safely... and thank you Stella for organising!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for posting pics of the parcel we sent, I only took ones after I had wrapped everything. Thankyou for such a fun swap! Will post a pic of the Munchkin in her dress on a warmer day! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments! I try to reply to as many as I can so please check back. :o)