Thursday, August 5, 2010

op-shop goodness


Pretty enamel dishes, which have fast become a new toy.

Super cute vintage Pyrex cups and saucers. Found a couple of weeks ago, already featured in a blog post and too pretty not to share completely

Pretty new skirt. (And my old favourite boots. I *heart* them so, so much!)


Big pile of vintage childrens books, including a couple of my
old favourites. More pictures can be found here. (ok, so one is a reprinted version of an old favourite... just makes it more perfect for Finley).

These are just a few of my favourite recent aquisitions. Finley has is favourite too, but that is worth it's own post altogether...



1 comment:

  1. oh so much goodness, love the skirt. Isn't opp shopping just the best :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments! I try to reply to as many as I can so please check back. :o)