I wouldn't usually pay $20 for something from the Sally-Army, but I made an exception for this old trike when I came upon it yesterday. It's in excellent condition (bar some flaking paint) and I thought just the look on Finley's face when I gave it to him would be worth it in itself... and it so was. He loves it so much he even had a complete meldown when it wasn't allowed in the bath last night.
The sun made a brief appearance late this afternoon (after a long, rain-filled week), so he and I ventured outside to play for a small time, while Archer finished his late afternoon nap. He's a bit young still to figure out the pedal thing, but it won't be long before he gets the gist of it. For now it's just adorable to see him scooting about on the thing.
How cute is that trike!! Is that a "augh sun, too bright in my eyes" face, so sweet!
ReplyDeleteI posted my parcel to you today for Stella's vintage baby swap - sorry it has taken so long to get together! It usually takes a week to get things from here to NZ so look out for it thurs/friday next week hopefully :)
That trike is a great score. $20 for a whole bunch of happiness is a bit of a bargain, really.
ReplyDeleteLove the shadow too, are you wearing a bubble skirt? Or is it just the angle the photo is taken on? I'm all about the bubble skirts coming back at the moment.
Love those sunny winter days x
ReplyDelete