This weekend just passed was another wet and horrible one, especially for us in the Bay of Plenty. A good time to get some creative juices flowing (reacquainting ourselves with old hobbies when I should have been sewing), and for getting cosy with books and DVD's. I think we watched Nemo 4 times all up, thanks to somebodies incessant nagging. Lucky he's so cute (Nemo and the boy).
It looks like we are finally over the playdough issues too (My goodness, that post was a year ago, almost to the day, funny!). So much so that Finley has been nagging for it this morning too, even though the sun is now shining outside. I think I'd rather soak it up while we've got the chance.
edit: NO!! Go away clouds! You are simply not allowed!! Oh well, I guess the sun was good while it lasted.
Thats fantastic....that recipe came from an early childhood teacher...it's so easy. xx
ReplyDelete