(this is not what I had intended to blog about today but some moments are too funny not to share!)
Today the hubster decided to go mussel gathering in his work lunchbreak. At 12.15 he got in the water.... at 12.30 I get a phone call from him asking me to get the frozen water bottles out of the freezer and put some new ones in ready for this:
Today the hubster decided to go mussel gathering in his work lunchbreak. At 12.15 he got in the water.... at 12.30 I get a phone call from him asking me to get the frozen water bottles out of the freezer and put some new ones in ready for this:
he came home (a 15 min drive), took photo's, cut it in half, shoved it into a chilly bin, showered and left to go back to work at 1pm. Most productive hour ever!
But my question: Why did he have his speargun to gather some mussels?? Hmmm.
Whoa!!! What a fish!
ReplyDeleteWow! Good catch!!! A very productive lunch hour~!
ReplyDeleteHaha, great story!!
ReplyDelete