Wednesday, April 20, 2011

a new hat

IMG_5809

IMG_5812

IMG_5794

I finished my first bit of knitting of 2011 last night. It's just a little something to help keep my head toasty. The cloche pattern is from a Womens Weekly insert circa 1975 that I stole off my mum many years ago.

I'm also sporting a lovely piece of Green Valley goodness today. Thanks Clare!

IMG_5801

5 comments:

  1. "just a little something" she casually says... pfft.

    oooh, and loving the sneaky doll teaser there...so excited to see them all!

    plus, miss that kiddo there too.. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the hat! And the doll! You and Dee have nailed the hair on the doll... The hair on my doll looks like, well, my hair. scruffy and untended... Can't wait to see the whole thing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. cute! your hat is gorgeous!! really suits you x

    ReplyDelete
  4. i noticed the doll too... eeeeee!

    I love how patterns are always old ones from our mums :-) the best kind!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Kristin, Seen ya name popping up on some of my fav blogs, so I thought I'd pop over for a wee lookie see! Your sleepover must have been awesome! I love the pic of them comparing their red gumboots! priceless xo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments! I try to reply to as many as I can so please check back. :o)