Thursday, April 28, 2011

new dress love

Secretly I've been waiting for easter to be over because, well you know what it's like when you know something REALLY exciting is in the mail but there is a long weekend in the way?! Well I tell you, it's torture for someone as impatient as I am.

Anyway the courier man finally arrived yesterday with a lovely parcel for me and inside was this....


IMG_6086


IMG_6073

(bad exposure sorry...)
My new custom dress from Pixiepocket. I am in LOVE. I have a strong desire for sky high peeptoe shoes and a fabulous vintage petticoat to go underneath...this sort of thing deserves the 'oomph'!  Now does anyone want to throw a tea party so I have more excuse to wear it?


6 comments:

  1. Oh wow!! You look gorgeous - that is one incredible dress :)

    I think I might need a pretty pixiepocket dress once this baby comes out to play...

    ReplyDelete
  2. oooh, i have been waiting to see!! your outfit looks absolutely perfect for a royal wedding celebratory tea party i'd say (navy+red+pearls) :) are your menfolk up for it???

    i'm keen....??

    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's beautiful!!!! Love Dee's comment too~!

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovely! and yes I agree with Dee too :) x

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute!!, it suits you so well!, I have to admit I think it's one of the cutest dresses I've made yet!! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is so so fab. Love that 50's style!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments! I try to reply to as many as I can so please check back. :o)