Sunday, April 17, 2011

a bloggy sleepover

you may have read by now about our lovely little sleep-over with these three lovely ladies.

We had such a great time, chatting like we'd known each other for an eternity and watching our littlies wreak havoc in the rain together ~ it was as if we'd all been long time friends. So great.

It was just what I needed and I now feel SO inspired in so many aspects.

I wish I'd taken more photos but I'm just not good at the candid shots thing... my camera is so heavy (dispite it's wonderful abilities sometimes I thinks a smaller camera is necessary!). Anyway here's a few of my favourite shots from our time at Dee's BEAUTIFUL home. (more can be found on my Flickr stream... or Stella has an amazing collection over at her place)

magical heart coffee!

manic smile...

Archer and Eleanor in the rain

playing in the rain

baby conference in the rain

splash!

bubs in the rain

bloggy sleepover!


Somebunny was more than a bit pooped by the time we left yesterday!

4 comments:

  1. bloggy get togethers are the BEST!!!
    Looks like you guys had a blast... and Im pleased to see someone has the standard mummy blogger car...lol (odyssey!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful shots! It was so lovely hanging with you guys! Looking forward to the next one! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that you got such a great group shot of us. Can you pretty please email me a copy?
    Also, that Archer-face is pure gold. He's such a lovely wee thing.
    Thanks for being such great travel buddies!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments! I try to reply to as many as I can so please check back. :o)