Originally we had planned to go camping with family this easter weekend but the weather forecast wasn't too promising for 2 little boys (one recovering from an ear infection) in a tent for 4 days. I spent all day friday sulking about it, so Luke suggested that we brave the rain, put on our jackets and get up early saturday for a daytrip up the coast to where the boys graparents were camping at Omaio Bay. Of course I jumped at the idea!
And of course, besides a few showers, it was an beautiful day!

These are just a few of my favourite pictures from the trip. The boys were fascinated by the gravel, hugely different to our soft sandy beach! My cautious, careful Finley surprised me with his bravery, rock hopping out to see his daddy in the water diving and even picking up live crayfish out of the chillybin! (yet he is skeptical of bugs!)










No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for your lovely comments! I try to reply to as many as I can so please check back. :o)