Thursday, April 7, 2011

pay it forward 2011

edit: actually, you know what? I don't even care if you do or don't repost this message... If you'd like to recieve a bit of handmade goodness from moi sometime in 2011 then leave a comment! Still limiting it to 4 people though.....) xx 

Iwas just reminded of this via the lovely Clare.

I had only 1 response last time, so thought I might give it another go!

I promise something handmade to the FIRST 5  people who leave a comment here (well 4, seeing as I already have 1 space taken from my first call out). However, to be eligible, you must re-post this message, offering something handmade to 5 other people. The rules are that it must be handmade by you, and it must be sent to your 5 giftees sometime in 2011. Ready, set, GO!

5 comments:

  1. I'll put my name down! Would love something made by you! And I'll repost it too, to spread the love...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me me me! Seeing as you're letting anyone it! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd LOVE one of your handmade creations, if you're sure!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I dont have a blog, but Im planning to send a parcel soon to Rhiannon, in which I will add something handmade. So can I be included?? Pwease? Luv Amy morrocan_mole@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Okay, its Amy again. Just read it has to go to 5 people, not one (duh me) This I can do, I already have two handknitted goodies ready to be given to new babies!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments! I try to reply to as many as I can so please check back. :o)