Friday, April 22, 2011

boy style friday

You'll have to forgive me this week, I just haven't had the chance to take pictures of any of the boys outfts and so I thought I'd share one of my favourite pre-boy style ones. This was almost a year ago (mid may 2010), Finley aged almost 27 months, Walnut gathering at my mums house in Rotorua... it's amazing looking back as I feel like Finley is still this little 2 year old sometimes, but I see how much he has grown and it really takes me by surprise!


tying up the bag

collecting walnuts

autumn boy

 Hat :: knitted by me
Flannel shirt :: Kmart
Vest :: Farmers
Jeans :: Pumpkin Patch
Shoes :: the Warehouse


I actually really wish these jeans still fit Fin, they are a great shape and a lovely weight of denim. Not long til the fit Archer now though! Also I saw some lovely flannel shirts in Kmart again the other day while I was in buying Finley some trackies (yep the essentials!). Will definately be getting him another for this winter, even if they're a bit builderish, they are SO cosy and look so cute.

1 comment:

  1. How cuuuuute! Love flannel shirts on boys... big and little

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments! I try to reply to as many as I can so please check back. :o)