Friday, September 16, 2011

my latest crush

I have a huge music/girl crush on this young lady. I can't believe how talented she is. I'm super excited because I'm going to buy her album tomorrow when I'm out starting some christmas shopping (I'm getting in early!!). Super excited may also be an understatement.






4 comments:

  1. Cool! ~ nice way to end the week! Have a great weekend. J.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Claim to fame for the day (in a distant sort of a way!), I knew that young lady when she was very young indeed - she was little Cosette when I did Les Miserables with Hamilton Operatic many a year ago!! It's super cool seeing someone you knew become so very successful, even if it was a long time ago :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. "somebody that i used to know" is my fav at the mo,love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Agree with you there, she's very cool xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments! I try to reply to as many as I can so please check back. :o)