Monday, September 19, 2011

Mr. Finnigan a.k.a Chippee Magee

IMG_7401

IMG_7396

IMG_7391

Although he's bordering on an extreme introvert (like his Mama...), This little guy is my comedian. He loves nothing more than to goof and fluff around, making us laugh. He adores playing up for the camera (as you can see!) He's a future class clown, never taking anything seriously, pulling faces, making jokes and like most boys, is always full of energy and NOISE.

But you see, one of the problems with having a boisterous boy is the clumsiness... he's not exactly the most careful of children. He breaks toys within hours of having them. Trips over library books, tearing covers and pages. Jumps off things and bites his lip leaving it bleeding.....

This morning while I was washing the breakfast dishes he had a run in with our kitchen bench. Unfortunately the bench won.

IMG_7397 

That lovely little curved tooth you see up there has a big fat chip out of it.  Yep, a chipped tooth ~~ I can't help but feel like I've been now fully initiated into motherhood with boys!!

2 comments:

  1. Oh dear! At least its a baby tooth right? My little boy trips over a bit and sometimes doesn't use his hands to soften his fall! Since he got glasses (which should make him less clumsy) he fallen twice on his face bending them slightly - thank goodness for 2 pairs, no broken glass and free basic repairs! Boys aye, who'd have them? Jen x

    ReplyDelete
  2. ah yes...my wee fella lost a chip of his front tooth to a sink too. Indeed like an initiation into being a mama of a boy!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments! I try to reply to as many as I can so please check back. :o)