

Just thought I'd let you all know, I've just finished uploading 6 hooded vests to my Squidgyums felt store. This is the second to last lot of listings ~ the final being in my diary for tuesday. And then on to new and exciting things!
Hope you all are having a lovely fathers day weekend! xx
do you have any of the ones with owls and floral lining on them left?
ReplyDeleteonly have hooded vests left sorry! :o)
ReplyDeleteare your patterns for sale? i'd love the pattern for the button up hooded cardi.
ReplyDeleteBecause I'm not persuing this as a business any more, I destroyed all my patterns in a clean-out a while ago. What I am listing over the next few days is all I have left, sorry, but thanks for asking.:o)
ReplyDeleteHi Kristin - I just got the owl hoodie in the mail today. Absolutely LOVE it, and it featured in today's blog post. All the best with your future ventures :)
ReplyDeleteJenny