So it would seem I'm one of those mums who forgets to take photo's of big milestones in her childrens lives ~~ I took a grand total of 3 photo's. 3!?! and they're all stink. So much for keeping record of the big moments.
But anyway, Somebody loved his first day and spent almost the entire time in the sandpit 'planting trees'. And to be honest I would've too ~ it's a pretty awesome sandpit!!
Archer on the other hand ran here, there and everywhere ~ and was particularly fascinated with the chickens, which makes me want some at home even more than I did before.
And today I realised just how hard the second and subsequent borns have it....
about 25mins after we arrived home he was clonked out on the living room floor ~ this is what happens when you refuse your nap time mister!! (never would have happened with the first born!!)

CUTE!!
ReplyDeleteYay! growing up.....
ReplyDeleteSo exciting! A new chapter, hope the boys had a blast at the end of the day and keep wanting to go back!! :)
ReplyDelete