Friday, September 23, 2011

a few things on friday

IMG_7518
 
IMG_7528 

IMG_7537 

IMG_7535

outfit details :: dress, handmade by me. tee, kmart. cardigan, supre (cringe!!). necklace, vintage (was my mums but I lengthened it). tights, farmers. shoes, the warehouse.

  • This is what I'm wearing today. The shoes are new. I am indeed in love.
  • I've been making our bread everyday for the last 2 weeks. There is no way I can possibly go back to supermarket bread now.
  • I bought 2 new pairs of jeans from the Ezibuy website this week. How is it a Kmart size 10 can fit me perfectly but Ezibuy size 10 are at least half a size too big... one pair is enormous! Stupid inconsistencies.
  • We are buggered after our first week of kindy. Me more than Finley. But that was expected really.
  • I lay in the sunshine for far too long today. I could have easily gone to sleep. my body loves that vitamin D.
  • this is my 302nd post. I think I'll have a giveaway next week for breaking the 300 mark. indeed I will.
  • I've used the word indeed twice in this post already. three times if you count that last one. here are some more for the sake of it :: indeed, indeed, indeed.
  • Although he hasn't much, Archer has positively the softest head of hair you could ever imagine and I am loving rubbing my face in it as he sits perched on my lap right now. Bliss.

Happy Friday to you all!!
xx

5 comments:

  1. I love love the dress, and I have shoe envy. That style only goes up to a ten. silly big feet.
    Oooh a giveaway sounds exciting. I look fwd to seeing what it is. Congrats on 302 posts, that certainly is a lot!

    Also- bread recipe, please? (Or have you already shared that and have I forgotten?)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this post K...so beautifully ramdom! I saw those shoes today...very nearly got some myself xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. indeed those shoes are delicious indeed!!

    a few things on {my} friday:
    *Jada has temp and earache
    *our wall is almost built!
    *hoping (fingers and toes crossed) i win the auction for the vintage LORRY wallpaper tomorrow
    *i can feel no.5 wiggling within...tis lovely INDEEEEED!!!

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loving the shoes, they are adorable. J.x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ah nothing better than soft baby hair! Both of my two were/ are baldy babies, but the upside is that the little hair that they DO have is so so soft. (My Dad says that its my fault that they are baldy babies because I stroke their heads so much- hee hee!)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments! I try to reply to as many as I can so please check back. :o)