Monday, September 12, 2011

downs and ups

sunny beach saturday

IMG_7335

sunny beach saturday

mr crab

sunny beach saturday

IMG_7346

sunny beach saturday 

Hi. Sorry for my random absence in this place. It's been a very tough week with a roller coaster of disappointments, emotions and other happenings and I haven't had much energy or inclination for blogging. The good news is though, I'm giving myself a big kick in the pants, trying to keep positive, and getting back into it with this fresh new week ~ ((even if the weather has other ideas... yuck!))

We made the most of our last sunny day for a while on Saturday, got amongst the sand and even made friends with a little crab while digging for Tuatua's. Mister Finny has just 8 days until his first day at kindy, so I'm trying to make the most of my little boy before he turns all big kid on me, something which I'm still coming to terms with. Speaking of the mister, can anyone say freshly fully night trained?? aha! no more night nappies for one boy in this house! (only took 14 months of encouragement...) I'm so proud.

Hope your Monday is a good one!  I'll be back tomorrow. Promise.

3 comments:

  1. nice to see you back here :)
    lovely beach pics

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope everything is alright. Congratulations on the night time toilet training. Still something we battle with ~ so you should feel really proud of yourself! Well done. J.xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww, at least you have that awesome beach to go to when you need to get away from it all. It can be the best medicine some days. Abbey and I have been missing the beach big time. Hugs x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments! I try to reply to as many as I can so please check back. :o)