Wednesday, March 30, 2011

things I'm loving today

Mr Archinator
You can't see it in the photo but this little boy has finally sprouted the beginnings of another couple of teeth and his mood for the last 2 days has been SO much better for it. It was starting to feel a little like he was going to be the four toothed wonder forever!

tidy bubba wardrobe!

After the clothes cull on monday, I tidied Archers wardrobe (well the bottom part, the linen shelf still needs a go-over) and organised things that fit him onto the hanging shelf and the 'to grow into' stuff into the plastic container. The cardboard box is full of bub stuff and there is another box waiting to be stuffed into Fins wardrobe (when I get to tidying it).


preserves



Preserves!! SO glad our billions of peaches haven't gone to waste because I made chutney! It's so good with cheese. Also love that Luke made Crab Apple jelly. Don't love that I had to stand for half an hour, cleaning congealed jelly off our stove top and the bench yesterday morning. But he is forgiven because it was awesome on my toast this morning.


tights weather = love!

Loving the fact that today I am wearing my favorite leggings for the first time in what feels like forever. 


new mustard coat = love!

And LOVE my new mustard coat by CAST. Can't wait for the chilly weather to really hit us now!

Other things I'm loving :: The fact that my hair is still just long enough to tie up on days where I don't have time to wash it :: This range of beautiful clothing :: Thyme Honey from the Arataki Honey House in Havelock North ~ divine! (if you like strong honey) :: This granny square coat ~ AMAZING :: This video made me smile this week (reminds me of my friend Sally).

Not loving :: Chronic hayfever/sinus that has decided to ruin my sleep this week, make my face feel like it's going to fall off and given me eye bags worse than an 80 year old woman. But thats ok because all the stuff I love makes up for it.

I'd love to hear what you are loving so far this week??

2 comments:

  1. I'm loving that organized wardrobe of yours! Wow, total wardrobe envy. Lol I'm loving Twitter! I'm a new convert and love recording little snippets of my life this way. Loving finally having our stuff packed up and shipped off to Australia, and loving nachos :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. insanely jealous of, I mean - LOVING your chutney and your CAST coat. (want one!!!!!)
    and even with your hayfever, you are still ridiculously cute (and so is that baby of yours! yummy.)

    x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments! I try to reply to as many as I can so please check back. :o)