Friday, March 11, 2011

boy style friday

I really had trouble picking favourites, so you lucky people get twice the boy style goodness this week.

Finley: 
boy style friday ~ Finley
(yes my floor is always that messy...)

errm... Hat (?!) :: a Duplo box
Vest :: knitted by his Nanny
Tee :: Kmart ($7)
Jeans :: Pumpkin patch ($16 on sale)
Jandals :: the Warehouse ($3 on sale)

boy style friday ~ finley

Singlet :: made by Mum (me)
Shorts :: Kmart ($12)
same jandals.

Archer

boy style friday ~ archer

(this was too cute not to share again)
Hat :: made by mama (me)
Tee :: Cotton on kids ($5 on sale)
Vest :: T&T (hand me down from Finley)
Shorts :: made by mama
Baby legs :: won via a kiwi mummy blogs giveaway
Gumboots :: thrifted ($3)


Tee :: T&T (hand me down from Finley)
Hooded Vest :: made by mama
Shorts :: thrifted ($2.50)
Shoes :: The Warehouse ($12.99)

a we note on this last one ~ I loathe the ankle length shorts that our boys are expected to wear these days. Thankfully a few stores have clicked on to the shorter length I favour (as in Fins shorts above) but as the majority of A's shorts are hand me downs or thrifted, he has to put up with the longer length, often crawling them off when playing on the ground. I'm not sure how many other kids this happens to, but I got sick of it and started rolling his short-legs up so that they don't come off so easy. And hey, turns out they look pretty darn cute too!

3 comments:

  1. Too cute!!!!!! I can't even get over how cute they both look!

    ReplyDelete
  2. so cute! I especially love finleys red and white singlet x

    ReplyDelete
  3. My favourite is the last outfit! The hooded vest is very very cool! The dark colours really suit him.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments! I try to reply to as many as I can so please check back. :o)