Since Archer came along into our lives, our house has turned into a permanent state of chaos. The living-room is decorated with a constant disarray of toys, clean washing, shoes, kitchen utensils (??!!??) and the kitchen feels like its always covered in sandwich crumbs. I don't know if that is just life with 2 preschoolers... rambunctious boys at that... or if maybe I have just got lazy since having little Archer (I'm sure the latter is not the case as I actually feel like I am constantly cleaning SOMETHING!)
Anyway I've decided it's time for a change. A while back (new years resolutions which never eventuated...) I decided to declutter. Thinking on it now, I think I need a good overhaul of EVERYTHING.
I'm going to start keeping a dairy with weekly tasks and goals, things that need cleaning etc. This is probably pretty boring to many of my followers but I think by being honest and keeping record about it here, it might just keep me motivated for a life overhaul.

First thing I have achieved is emptying my overflowing hope chest of it's contents... baby clothes. I've culled a third of them so far and repacked the remainder into boxes. Now my empty hope chest can be filled with the contents overflowing from the linen cupboard......

![]() |
| the contents atop my dresser... never have the time to put it all away! |

First thing I have achieved is emptying my overflowing hope chest of it's contents... baby clothes. I've culled a third of them so far and repacked the remainder into boxes. Now my empty hope chest can be filled with the contents overflowing from the linen cupboard......




oh yes yes. how is it that i really needed to do a big spring clean of clothes and stuff and now it is autumn! THIS YEAR i really am going to get rid of/chop up and remake, all the clothes I didn't wear this summer...that's a good place to begin. Good luck with your goals! x
ReplyDelete