If someone could please tell me where this morning has gone I'd really like it back please! I meant to have this up early but lo and behold, it's lunchtime and I'm just typing this up now.
In fact the whole week has kind of been that way and I've only really managed to capture one of the boys outfits this week, which is what Archer wore yesterday... That is until he insisted I strip him of near naked so he could run through the washing on the line....
Hoodie :: homemade by me
Longsleeved tee :: homemade by me (Finleys hand-me-down)
Jeans :: bought in a bulk lot off trademe (also Finleys hand-me-downs)
I'm usually not a big fan of jeans on tots til about 18 months or even older because I feel like they restrict movement quite a bit. But these are pretty cute with lots of pocket detail and an elasticated waist so that redeems them for me.
Couldn't resist throwing that last one in. Today is stark contrast (RAIN!). I love crisp clear autumn sky's. Best season ever.





Love Archer's hoodie! I have joined in this week - hope you don't mind. :) Have a great day!
ReplyDeleteOscar is getting great wear out of his hoodie you made...it's just perfect for this time of the year...thank-you again!! xx
ReplyDelete