Friday, March 4, 2011

boy style friday

Finley :: Making neutrals fun.

bsf

bsf

Tee :: Cotton on Kids ($5 on sale)
Shorts :: Farmers ($10 on sale)
Belt :: off a pair of K-mart shorts
Socks :: can't remember (probably K-mart)
Shoe :: Kmart ($12.99)
Dribble splotch :: all him and free

Archer :: bubba's in tights = love

bsf

bsf


both outfit details the same
Hat :: Pumpkin Patch ($7.50 on sale)
Tee :: Cotton on Kids ($5 on sale)
Leggings :: made by mama (me)
Teething necklace :: Bambeado

For super fun, inexpensive tee's the sales rack at Cotton on Kids is great. The fabric isn't the heaviest, but here in the BOP we have hideously humid summers and they are the perfect weight for my sweaty boys.

Next week sometime I plan to pull together that tutorial I promised, be sure to keep an eye out!

1 comment:

  1. as inspirational as expected. your tights are def my fave item of clothing on Danny. (he needs to learn to walk so he doesn't mess them up though!)
    wished i were brave enought to sew knit fabric...!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments! I try to reply to as many as I can so please check back. :o)