Thursday, January 6, 2011

eleven things in twentyeleven

resolutions

Firstly, Happy New Year! Wow! I really did think I'd be back by now, but to be honest, I just kind of lost the energy for blogging. And the energy for replying to emails too, sorry... if I owe you one I will get onto it soon!

So anyway... yes, I have another list. This one with much more achievable, realistic goals I think.

1/. LEARN TO DRIVE

2/. SEW MORE FOR ME

3/. PAINT AND DRAW MORE

4/. BUY OUR OWN HOME

5/. HAVE MORE DATE NIGHTS

6/. DECLUTTER!!

7/. EXERCISE EVERY DAY

8/. LESS TV, LESS INTERNET

9/. BUY A BREADMAKER

10/. EAT BREAKFAST 
(i have to add a note that most days I do, but never at 'breakfast time'... this goal is to hopefully change this)



1 comment:

  1. I did not learn to drive till I was 26 - I have now been driving nearly nine years - you won't know yourself once you can :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments! I try to reply to as many as I can so please check back. :o)