Well, here I am once again at this time of the week!
Cardigan: the return of the trusty black Jeanswest cardi
Dress: me (a mock-up from my bridesmaids dresses)
Singlet and tights ($5!!): Kmart
Belt: thrifted
Shoes: Hannahs
Bad hair day: Luke has hidden my hairdryer (WHY?!?) and Finley pulled te cord out of the end of my straighteners
Bad face day (trying to look happy unconvincingly): thanks to hayfever... just a secret, I HATE spring.
For more WW lovelies, head over to Clares.


Far, if that is a BAD hair day then you're in luck. I saw your first photo and thought 'GREAT hair!' I would never have known you were having a bhd!
ReplyDeleteThat colour is fabbo on you too. I deem this whole outfit/hair/face combo a win- wether you like it or not. hahah
I wish my hair looked like that on a good day, let alone a bad day!
ReplyDeleteI love those tights. Its times like these that I wished nelson had a Kmart. The colour of the dress is gorgeous, really suits you
This outfit is so pretty. I think it's my favourite outfit that I've seen you put together for WW. Your hair seriously looks lovely, can't believe you don't think so! And I really want a pair of those leggings as well!
ReplyDeleteyou're funny. my first thought was how sweet your hair was looking!!
ReplyDeleteit's CUTENESS all over today :)
(i like what i'm spying on your clothesline too... hehe)
how cool are your tights!!! lovley colour on you doll.
ReplyDeleteI WANT THOSE LEGGINGS~!
ReplyDeleteYou look cool and pretty!
ReplyDeleteThose leggings are divine! x
ReplyDelete