Wednesday, October 6, 2010

wardrobe wednesday

wardrobe wednesday


Yep, even though I'm on holiday I'm still making time for wardrobe wednesday... I wouldn't want to miss out now! Please excuse the crappy motel kitchenette and the post walk into New Plymouth city centre 'glow'. It was HOT yesterday.

Clare put a challenge out for this week, no black and no denim... pretty tricky for me as usually at least one of my 'somethings' I wear is black. Turned out easier than I'd thought though in the end, even considering my limited suitcase, but then I did have to cheat a little... my skirt has black in the print. Ah well.

Top: hand-me-down from a friend
Skirt: Salvation Army, Tauranga
Shoes: Salvation Army, Mt Maunganui

Want to join in? Pop over to Clares place and add your link!

Happy Wednesday!

5 comments:

  1. You look great! Hope you're having a lovely holiday, you get 10 points for playing along while you're away! Love the shoes x

    ReplyDelete
  2. looking good :)
    I like your skirt :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay for holidays! that is one very pretty skirt :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely and summery! I really like that blue on you. Will be perfect with your new blue shoes. hah. Enjoy the rest of your time away x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments! I try to reply to as many as I can so please check back. :o)