Tuesday, October 5, 2010

the 'Naki so far

Hello!  Turns out our Motel has "Surfspot" wireless access. Wohoo! My internet addiction lives on (I'll worry about the bill later...). Which is probably not a good thing. But as proof that I do get out into the sunlight here are some pictures from our little break in New Plymouth so far...

Mt Taranaki

Finley is fascinated with Mt Taranaki. I am told that it has been raining continually for a month prior to our visit, so we are very lucky to have scored such magnificent weather!


Pukekura park

watching the lake ~ Pukekura park

mr sulky-pants

woohoo!

sulking finley (again)


In case you can't tell from the 'blankie' attachment, a certain somebody isn't too happy we aren't at home. I didn't help his case this morning when I took him for a hair cut... the first time a stranger has cut his hair (you'd think we were toturing the kid).

Hope you are all having a great week!

3 comments:

  1. awww, poor lil guy xx
    i love that pic of your babe on the swing...gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG - archer on the swing - TOO cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow, what an awesome view of the mountain! Tom & I went on a day trip down there from my parents' place in Hamilton last time we were home. It was a sunny day but the mountain was under clouds :o( Glad you've seen it at it's best!

    That photo of Archer on the swing is priceless! Enjoy the rest of your holiday :o)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments! I try to reply to as many as I can so please check back. :o)