Hello! Well I am still awaiting my external hard drive to arrive so in the mean time I thought I'd share a few things I've had saved in my favourites...
- I've had this recipe saved for a while now, and have been meaning to try out this one and this one too.
- I'm thinking of making a couple of sets of these, one for Archers room and one to adorn our christmas tree.
- Speaking of christmas, I'm going to make one of these for each of the boys to go under the tree.
- I have been meaning to start this programme for the last 6 weeks... procrastination, procrationation...
- This is ADORABLE, as is all of her work. If only shipping wasn't so expensive. :o(
- We are currently working on teaching some of this. No luck so far, but we are perservering.
- I am so making a pair of these for next winter.
Also, I have a major girl crush on this lovely lady. I wish I was her.
Happy weeking!
i love she and him! totally want the 500 days of summer soundtrack too!
ReplyDeleteLove the links. Have been meaning to try the 5min bread myself, adorable wee plate and the video is wonderful. She&him are a firm favourite of mine, and 500 days of Summer is too.
ReplyDeleteGood luck with the running : )
I want to make that 5 min bread right now, it looks so good.
ReplyDelete